- Meet the future once upon a time cars did not have wipers, crumple zones, or seat belts or airbags. You get our point safety evolved on cars we want to provide riders with greater safety in the form of improved vision. A rider's life is as precious as a driver's life.
- Rainpal can be attached in 1 second and detached as fast but once on your visor she is not going anywhere as one side of the bracket taking up about 1.2 cm at the top of your visor is secured via 3M VHB tape
- This site's translations are based on our English version. The video above is a simulation.
- The Motorcycle is the only vehicle allowed on the road without mandatory wipers. Can riders really see clearly in the rain Lucky it was not raining for these riders Rainpal® can also be used in the dry with our small electric 20ml jet wash to remove dust, finger prints, grease even bugs when filled with the correct visor cleaning liquid.Rainpal® provides an automatic cleaning system for your visor whilst keeping both your hands on your steering. Call your insurance and ask if they will offer a discount for safer riding in the rain with Rainpal® Thank you for the over 6400 Likes on Facebook and over 115,000 views on YouTube we are so humbled.
- Concerned about scratching? Vee Wipe has 100's of reviews and scratching is not an issue. Rainpal® uses a similar material.
- Globally it is a fact that riding in the rain is the most dangerous weather for riders, USA Today says Rain is the deadliest riding hazard - Weather Nation Rain triggers a 570% surge in crashes we all know that riding in the rain your vision is compromised making you are much more likely to be seriously hurt on a motorcycle in the rain. Not 570% anymore with Rainpal®
Motorcyclists are 35 times more likely to be killed than car drivers. Push the odds more in your favour with Rainpal® You would not ride without a motorcycle helmet, protective boots, jacket, gloves and trousers, Rainpal® is also an important safety item. You keep your hands on the steering all the time via controlling Rainpal® with your thumb with Bluetooth.
- Whether you are riding in a cyclone along the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, or in the drizzle of the United Kingdom where Rainpal® was designed to tackle the world's precipitation our unique wiper and visor spraying system will provide you with the same clear vision as in a car, wiping away the rain and reducing interior fogging via a reduction in the temperature difference between the outside and inside on your visor. For a full scientific explanation of what causes fogging check out No 4 here The Road Ahead Has Never Been So Clear.
- Small gaps between the visor and Rainpal® are intentional and perfect for allowing air to run through therefore will be no noticeable wind drag.
- To see if Rainpal® fits your helmet (normally does) simply measure in a straight line, not around the visor curve from one visor attachment point to the other and if the size is from 23 to 26cms you are all good Rainpal® fits! For after rain spray or in the dry check out our optional water spray. Rider's want freedom on their bikes, Rainpal makes the freedom clearer.
- Rainpal® fits most existing Full Face helmets, like the helmet you already own. Our retail Rainpal® will ship globally, appear far more masculine (than the current prototype) and look like it belongs on your visor.
- The video and images here are the early start of Rainpal®s journey. We want to provide you with the same clear vision as a car driver fact is as a rider if you have an accident you generally have more injuries than in a car accident so any safety is good, especially improved vision. Do we ever see cars, buses without wipers, never any where! Fact. Good reason for this, governments do not feel vision is adequate using rain repellents/polishes people forget etc. The advent of powerful batteries in the last few years has enabled an electric wiper on a visor. Rainpal® The Road Ahead Is Clear.
- Wiper speed, single wipe, delay wipe, low battery warning etc Rainpal® parks as far to the side when the battery is nearly finished and is controlled with your thumb on your steering above your existing control cube via wireless optional 20ml water sprayer which squirts 5ml each spray a small amount of water goes a long way on a visor. Mo more trying to get close behind a car as you see them squirting their windshield.
- This accident might not have happened if he had been able to see more clearly
- A special thanks to the folks at Discovery Channel
- Can you really see well in the rain, really or have you merely accepted that you have no choice so over time believe you can When you use Rainpal® you will notice the difference, clarity like never before. The world's only electric visor wiper.
- Rainpal® is currently at the advanced design stage by a multi-billion dollar company and global experienced manufacturers are being evaluated and short listed. We thank the many customers that have pre-ordered for their continued patience for probably the most advance in motorcycle helmet visors in history.
- For use in all conditions including in the dry with our optional water spayer which attaches above Rainpal® with 4 x 5ml mist squirts. You can also use a visor cleaner liquid of your choice to aid in the removal of bugs in the dry and general grime. No more having to stop waste time doing this
- The inventor and CEO of Rainpal is Adam Aarons with 1000+ senior investment banking connections from his work over 20 years in London, New York, Paris, Frankfurt, Singapore and Hong Kong in his previous role within investment banking check out his profile at Linkedin
- Rainpal® has been welcomed by 10,000,000's views by riders some of whom are in our Published Globally Tab with over 1.500,000 views in 3 posts on Facebook 733,000, 263,000, 140,000 and 114,000 views Rainpal®'s YouTube.
- To be kept up to date with the launch date of our vastly improved Rainpal® please register an account above. We do not give your details to any third party.
Design and Mechanical Patents and the word
Rainpal®is a Registered Trademark plus additional Pending Patents in the USA which are not searchablein the public domain and can be expanded for global coverage.
- For more details please visit our Questions and Answers section.